Friday, January 14, 2011

Does Masturnating Give You Dark Circles



I apologize in advance to many readers but I would like to make a rebuke!

Dear Anonymous, before you spit out judgments on my instructions I suggest you go reread my post year-end December 30 weblog ... and then draw the appropriate conclusions ... (you can not claim that the mother t'imbocchi day after day, if you are not able to betray yourself, hobby or job change ... 'cause I can open yourself up the road but not by the hand! )
you advance a few words ... but I call anyway to re-read the entire article, with quiet a few times :
" do not matter to breakout bearish these days, 'just an imbalance caused by low volumes and want to confuse operators violating the trend of giving short and clear operational short signals that will be followed with the beginning of January .... " and then " So do not trust appearances ... there will be 'no major correction in early 2011 ! " and to make matters worse " Quite naturally the forerunner for excellence in the world of market trends ... the trends in financial sector .....
Well .. rumor that many insiders for a while 'to buy a few weeks U.S. banks ....
and insiders typically buy for an only reason ...
sell when there may be many reasons ... but when they do buy for one reason ...."

See dear anonymous .... last year there followed in real time 'cause I could do it and if I am not mistaken I did do a lot' to gain an above-average performance of any trader ... (more 'than 30 days in a row to advance extremely precise movements of the market)! today and what the' other 'cause as many have noted (but you) I follow
with less consistency to the markets that the blog and it follows that my directions are more 'framed for the short and medium term but no more' for short ... let alone in real time! !
If you believe to be worthy of this job you need to acquire the information I give you and that you find around the net ... they are right or not right ... and you have to draw your own conclusions and then study the appropriate trading strategies .. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment